- apply chalk paint, 2 coats
- Download and print transfer image DOWNLOAD MY BANNER IMAGE HERE
- Trim around the image and cut a piece of the white chalky sewing transfer paper. Put transfer paper on the bottom touching the tin surface then printed image on top, tape down. Trace the image
- Now draw over the white traced image with your gel pens
- The EOS are handwritten
1. First melt 2 lbs of soy in a double boiler * heat slowly to 180 (this will make about 8 – 8oz candles)
2. while the soy is melting you can get you wicks placed in the jars. Position wicks in center with clothes pins or by wrapping the wick around a Popsicle a stick
3. Once Soy has reached 180 take it off the stove and let cool to 130
* leave the thermometer in the soy so you can see the temperature go down.
4. When the temp has reach 130 you can add your EO (essential oils) to the wax.
I put 30 drops of each EO